This is my journey to getting healthy. According to some gentlemen I am already "healthy" but that's just like saying thick/fat/juicy. No, I want to be strong/healthy/fit. That is where I'm headed.
Sprints in black cuz it’s a funeral for my fat!
I just didn’t have it in me today!
I did some squats since the squat rack was open for the first time ever. Then some ab work, followed by sprints. I actually… Don’t hate sprints. I think because they’re quick & easy & done with. So I don’t mind them! However, I was going to do a mile afterwards for September Challenge, but I wasn’t feeling it. So instead I cycled my last 3 miles for the week!
Now my favorite time! Dinner & Netflix! Aaahhhh I love days off. 😉
I even wrote my Statement of Purpose for grad school this morning. Getting shtuff done!
- incommunikado likes this
- bhenchot likes this
- alexvause-yum likes this
- myjournytoskinny likes this
- kurtsaunt likes this
- aimtobethin likes this
- mrspediatricpa likes this
- letsdothishealthandfitness reblogged this from funeralformyfat
- nneedsachange likes this
- chickpeaas likes this
- happyhealthytaylor likes this
- healthybeautifulhappybrave likes this
- lamaalnajjar likes this
- riversongandthedaysthatnevercame likes this
- stacnoel reblogged this from funeralformyfat
- stacnoel likes this
- boopatch likes this
- angies--life likes this
- girlie1475 likes this
- taffymichele likes this
- funeralformyfat reblogged this from girlie1475 and added:
- justhiitit likes this
- girlie1475 posted this